Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lets talk about Workshops on the Go's

Have you used them? Do you know what they are? They are delightful, wonderful, and adorable. They will make your scrapbooking/cardmaking life...Faster.Simpler. Easier!
This WOTG features Cherry-O paper and comes with an exclusive B size stamp set.
Each WOTG comes with enough supplies to make 12 cards and 4 scrapbook pages.
Here are the first three cards. Notice the cute detail of the brad in the button? Wow why didn't I think of that?
Here are the cards with the scrapbook pages.
More quick cards with those adorable details using the Mini medley packs. These packets are designed to be used. I know I used to hord my emblishments but now I use them and then just buy more. The great thing about these are each little set of minis go together so well and make pages and cards extra cute.
And the pages.
Here is everything that I still had left after making all of those cute projects! Can you beleive it? Wow
So I made a few of these....fun little mini photo book to put friends in.
Top view

No comments:

Post a Comment