Saturday, July 31, 2010

Something Splended...like an splended color combo from

H2H! So for this months blog hop I found myself looking at my desk and thinking what do I want to make and then I went blog hopping. I came across this weeks H2H's color challenge and fell in love so I decided to use it with my Something Splended set and wala here we go.

If you cam from Carla Ironside's blog you are on the right path.

I used Vineyard Berry, Blush, and Creme Brule for the H2H colors and used a pattern from the Originals book for this delightful card design.




I just love this months set. It is a set of 13 gorgeous stamps.

When I was making this I wanted to pop it up and make it shimmer so I added prisma glitter all over the top and then put liquid glass over that. I love how it turned out. Here is a close up




I hope you enjoy this months swap please continue on over to Judy Burger's blog to see what she has come up with for this month.

10 comments: