Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Working at the car wash...

...sorry I am always putting some crazy song in your head. haha



I am not sure how it happened but I had the PERFECT photo's for this cruisin paper. I was really glad because even though it isn't my normal style (you know girly stuff) I was so drawn to it. I just think it is super duper fun!!




Originally I was going to change out some of the papers by flipping them but in the end I found that this side really was the best for the layout. Are these bottle caps so super fun?? I also love these little strips that now come on the top of the pattern paper. Perfect for little do-dads or accents.





I thought these bottle caps were fun and the best part is the one says "Sparkling Memories Anytime" How hilarious is that? I didn't even notice it until I had this page well under way. Another fun thing that I did was stamp the car in black and then in red and then I cut out the body of the car and pieced it over the black car. I love the way it turned out.






Supplies - CTMH unless otherwise stated
Pattern Paper - Cuisin'
Cardstock - White Daisy, Black, Cranberry
Ink - Black, Cranberry

Stamps - Cruisin WOTG exclusive set, Cocktail Alphabet
Other - Dimensional Elements Numbers, Bottle Caps