Monday, February 6, 2012

For the love of Pinterest

So found an other adorable card and saved it to my Pinterest. I took the layout and turned the birthday card into a Valentines Day card.

I love the way it all came together, originally I had a thank you card planned or a thinking of you card. I just let the stamps and the paper talk to me which really worked in my favor this time. I am pretty happy to be entering it into the Heart 2 Heart challenge as I have not done a challenge in forever. I guess I finally getting my craft back on after a small hiatus.



I have been using my cricut and using my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge but would you believe I have not yet used a stamp that coordinates yet? Can I just tell you how fun that was? It was super fun! LOL

Another view so you can check out the layers if you would like.

I like to finish out the insides of my cards too

 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Tulip, Colonial White (CTMH)
Pattern Paper: Perfect Day (CTMH)
Ink: Cocoa (CTMH)
Embellishments: Tulip Brads regular size and  (CTMH), Bakers Twine
Stamps: Mad About You (CTMH)
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (CTMH)