Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Create~

So I have been creative again and it feels good to sit down at the end of a long day and just get lost in art supplies. With this card I am still working with the White Out paper from an old PS Kit. This paper is just fun and funky and screams create with me create with me. I have also been wanting to use these cute paint brushes on a card. These brushes are from the PTI stamp Friendship Jar Fillers. It is a great set that is very versatile and it is just fun to work with. Speaking of fun have I mentioned yet that I broke out my colored pencils that have not seen the light of day in over a year! I have been coloring with my Copics for so long I forgot my roots. LOL Anyway I used my Prisma's and some Gamasol as that is always a fun technique.

I hope you enjoy the card as much as I enjoyed making it.

 A close up of the brushes

And I always like to make the inside pretty too. 

And wala the whole card. 

The good time's is on a piece of chip board with a rub on. The rub on's that came with this White Out paper are by far the best that I have ever used. I have some scrapbook pages to share with you soon where I also used these and you can see the fun bold colors on top of the colored cardstock and it doesn't get lost at all. The rub ons also come off the sheet so easy even though they are a few years old as I am pretty sure that this kit is from 2008.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for my BIG announcement! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! I look forward to being on the new team with you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!

    pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colorful card, Amy. The paintbrushes go perfectly with the papers.

    Congrats on the design team--that is really exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete