Monday, June 15, 2020

SNS Layout 203

Hello everyone, more fun photos from senior year in 2013. My daughter had a big year with her soccer team. They were like magic and ended up winning both sectionals and were also conference champs! That had not been done in 23 years! She got to have her photo (with the team) hung on the wall in the athletics wing and they all got to ring the victory bell as well. What an exciting time!!! 

I received this pretty Vicki Boutin paper kit All the Good Things from The ScrapRoom when I told my friend how fantastic the kit was every month. What a lovely surprise that was and the papers were perfect for this page as our school colors are Black & Orange. I could also probably mention how our mascot is the Barbie Crow (Barbie...because Barbed Wire was invented here)


Here is the sketch I used. Isn't it fabulous? I love it and will be using it time and time again. I adore all the clusters. Head on over to Sketch N Scrap and let us see what you come up with. 



1 comment:

  1. What a fun and awesome memory to document!! This kit was perfect for your layout and I love every bit of your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete