Monday, October 21, 2019

SNS Layout Sketch #187

I have been trying to get back to scrapping just for fun. I was a CTMH consultant for quite a while and while I LOVE CTMH and I really enjoy being a consultant sometimes I lose my focus in trying to use only certain products or make super cute classes. It makes me lose site of what I really should be doing which is making pages.

I decided that I just didn't have the time or the space currently to run my business as I really saw it being run and so I decided to step away for a bit. I may end up signing back up sometime int he future for CTMH or maybe some other fun venture but for now I am just going to enjoy making things. 

So making pretty things is what I have been doing. I grabbed this sketch from SNS as they are my go to for sketches.

Way back in 2014 I went down to Mississippi for the very first time. I have been back several times now as my some of my hubby's (and now my) family lives down there. Anyway we went down there for Thanksgiving. I have quite few fun photos and sweet photos to scrap in the near future but this set always makes me giggle. Kenny is trying to give his sister a kiss on the cheek and she wants no part of it. I love that I snapped that photo at just the right moment.


Here is Sketch #187 


No comments:

Post a Comment