Saturday, October 5, 2019

2019 WCMD SNS #1

Hello are you ready for a fun busy month of making lots of beautiful cards? We are kicking off the week with World Card Making Day Sketch #1

I have been trying to use my stamps that have never seen ink before. I decided to make something with these adorable little Hedge Hogs from 2010! Yikes, look for me to do a series using stamps that haven't seen ink next year while at the same time using up older adorable papers that I have also had for years.

I went in a different direction with this sketch but it was a ton of fun making this Birthday Card. When I first saw this sketch I was picturing fall leaves or a gorgeous flower and instead I went fun and colorful from the balloons to the little bling gems. I was also able to use some of my NEW Copic Markers. I ran into a great sale and picked up several new colors. Do you like to color? What is your favorite coloring medium? It is probably not fair for me to ask as I am not sure I could pick a favorite. I love them all, watercolors, pencils, crayons, ink.


Here is the inside of my card as well.



Here is the sketch WCMD SNS #1 We would love to see what you created for World Card Making Day over at Sketch N Scrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment