Friday, September 20, 2019

SNS Card Sketch #154


Happy Happy Birthday to my first baby girl. I wanted to make my oldest daughter a card for her 29th birthday and so I again grabbed this fun paper from American Crafts called Along the Way. It is just so playful and sweet. I also used it here and here. When I saw the sketches for this month I knew I wanted to do something with it because it has one of my go to styles of one paper on the bottom and another on the top. I also just adore anything with banners.

I did minimal stamping on this card as I wanted to keep it sweet and simple. I fussy cut one of the girls out and popped her up with pop dots and added some little gold balls.


Here is the card from another angle


Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #154


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite lines as well! This card is so adorable, great job with the sketch and happy birthday to your sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete