Monday, April 15, 2019

H2H Weather - April Calendar

Today over at Heart2Heart we are doing a "Weather" or Not challenge. April Showers bring May Flowers...right?? We had such a brutal winter this past season and so I was so ready for spring this year. 



At the beginning of the year I decided I wanted to scrapbook a calendar page each month and then if I found events or fun things throughout the month I wanted to do a page on I would do that. so far it is going good and I have been having a lot of fun with it. I thought this months challenge for H2H would be perfect since April Showers bring May Flowers.


I only have a couple photos on it now because the month just started. I was lucky enough to receive a cannon selphy for Christmas and I have the ability to print little photos that fit into my calendar pages. I also will print out some larger ones that are my favorites.

Here is a close up of the title

and the pages by themselves




This month my calendar features the beautiful Feels Like Home paper kit from Close to my Heart. Please make sure you show us what you come up with for the Weather Challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart blog. Also take some time to check out what the other designers came up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment