Monday, April 1, 2019

H2H Challenge - You are my sunshine

Today over at Heart2Heart we are doing a color challenge.  Emerald, Smoothie, Canary, Peach, and Glacier.



Here is what I came up with.  

I ended up using Smoothie, Canary, Peach and Glacier for my card. Here is another look.


Don't you love the little hearts? They are a puffy sticker. When I was little I had a sticker collection featuring puffy stickers. We stuck them to sandwich baggies and would trade them at recess in grade school. How I wish I still had that.

Here is a peek at the inside. 



Does this paper look familiar? I have exciting news for you! Close to my Heart has a new special this month called Bring Back My Pack and they brought one of my favorite papers back Zoe from 2015. They have updated to colors and have a brand new coordinating 12 x 12 sticker sheet.


We would love to see what you come up with over at the Heart 2 Heart Blog and be sure to check out what the other designers did this week. See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you cut the paper to accent the pattern. I am so happy this paper is back it is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete