Saturday, May 5, 2018

NDS 2018 Stacked STL

Today is the day ~ National Scrapbook Day 2018!!!

Whoo hoooo - are you scrapbooking? I am at a day crop today scrapping with new and old friends.

I have been pulling bright colors these days. Maybe it is because winter went extra long this year and I have the need for bright floral colors that you find on tulips. I am happy to report that spring has officially sprung here in the midwest.

Last year my husband, oldest daughter and myself drove to pick up my middle daughter from AIT and on the way home we stopped off and some fun roadside attractions along Route 66. Since we were already doing fun things we decided to have a bite in Saint Louis and so I pulled up our options and we ended up at this yummy hamburger place.



It has be a long time since I have only used cardstock on a page. I also used up some stickers from a Simple Stories birthday line. If it is wrong that I used a spotted cow to offset my title I don't wanna be right. ;) I also added some journaling along the side of the page because this was a story that just had to be told. 

Here is a sketch just for NSD 2018

No automatic alt text available.

I hope you find some time today to do something scrapy.

Don't forget to check out our blog for the May's prize and our 6th Birthday Bash Crop starts today over on Facebook. I hope you can join us in all the fun this month!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment