Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday

Did you enjoy our little pre-party action yesterday? I am here today to show off our first Birthday Bash challenge.

We thought we would have a little fun with this sketch from National Scrapbook Day 2015 and TWIST it up a little. On this page I have used SIX items (get it 6th birthday...took me a minute lol) that has been in my stash for over TWO years. Now we all know how I have been working hard to bash my stash lately so it was not a problem to find old stuff in my studio.


So all items used on this page are over 2 years old


  1. So we have 5 hot pink buttons came in a kit. They are a little to tall for me to be on a page but they were such a perfect match that I just ran with it. from 2010
  2. The word TEN was made using some Thickers that have a texture to them from 2014
  3. Green, Hot Pink, and Bright Blue cardstock - 2011 
  4. Pattern Paper - 2011 from Be You - Fancy Pants 
  5. Happy Birthday (the white words) - That was a strip from Simple Stores I believe it has been in my drawer with zip strips for about 3 or 4 years
  6. Fussy Cut Heart - from 2011
Even my pop up tape is older it is from around 2010 I got them in a grab bag from a 3M sale sadly I am on my last roll

You know what isn't old...those photos are from my little ones last birthday in December - go ME

Let see what you come up with:


No automatic alt text available.

Are you ready to party?  Come on over and join us on Facebook the fun is happening all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment