Monday, October 2, 2017

Scrapbooking...

Whats that? I have dove head first into the world of vinyl and boy is that fun! I realized that I have been neglecting my love of paper-crafts. I thought it would be fun if I started doing challenges again so that I am in my studio and using my supplies.

One of my favorite places to find challenges is over at Sketch N Scrap, they have adorable card and layout sketches each month to play along with and they even offer fun prizes!!!

Layouts are the 1st and 15th and Cards are the 5th and the 20th.

Here is the October 1st Sketch #138


I used some fun Bella Blvd paper that I had, a sticker sheet, and an ephemera pack that goes along with it. It was perfect for my little panda's Halloween photos from last year. Look at me scrapbooking a holiday before it comes around again. Whoo-hoo.





Mark your calendars for world cardmaking day coming up this weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment