Saturday, October 7, 2017

Eeeek

I am playing along with Sketch N Scrap at their Fall Fun Crop it would be great if you could play along there are fun prizes, great sketches and so much inspiration.

Recently I have been on a mission to use up supplies that I have had for a while. I also try to finish up a kit when I can rather than make one thing and put it back forgetting about it for a very long time. I bought this paper a while back though a warehouse sale so it isn't that I have had it forever but I wanted to go ahead and make several projects with it so this fun card is a series of 4 that I made. I thought i would send out some cards to the grand-babies for Halloween.

Frankie and Friends - Simple Stories


I like to decorate the insides of my cards as well.


Here is the adorable Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap


No comments:

Post a Comment