Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Oh Deer!

I didn't mean to leave for a few weeks but let me tell you I have been a crafting up a storm so I have some goodies to share with you.

I am working on several things this year as I scrapbook. I am trying to stay current Pocket Scrapbooking and I am working on filling in the gaps in my 2013 album. I also want to finish up my daughters school albums as they both graduated several years ago. One in 2009 (she is up to 5th grade and doesn't have to much going on in middle and high school) and one in 2013 (she is up to 7th grade and she was my active girl) I am happy to say I am current on my little ones school albums. Whoo hoo!!!

I worked on these photos last month for a fun crop over at Sketch-n-Scrap. If you are ever looking for inspiration because you are stuck they have hundreds of sketches for you to start with. This was Sketch 101

Anyway today is not about school albums it is about my 2013 album. When I first started dating my fiance` we used to see deer's everywhere. This is one of our first dates where we ran into several deer on a walk.




Supplies from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Cocoa, Juniper, Glacier
Pattern Paper -  Jackson, Picture My Life Jackson Cards
Embellishments - Jackson Complements, Glacier twine, Glacier Sequins 









No comments:

Post a Comment