Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sweet...sugar rush

So I just am in love with our new paper pack Sugar Rush is has my name written all over it with three daughters. I have been playing with it all month and have made so many projects with it that I will be sharing with you.

I know I mentioned how I am doing pocket scrapbooking this year but don't think for a second that I won't be doing a lot of traditional scrapbooking as well. Currently I am working on finishing up 2013 and it has been fun going back and reliving one of the best years of my life to date.

Here is a sweet page about my dad bringing my little one a new bike just because.

This is a great page for using up some scraps. I also used up some of the zip strips on the top of  the Sugar Rush papers. It would also be very easy to adjust this layout and add more photos if you needed to.



Here is a close up of the journaling and some of the embellishment clusters.


Supplies from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Whisper, White Daisy
Pattern Paper -  Sugar Rush
Embellishments - Sugar Rush Complements, Sugar Rush Dots
Other - Sugar  Rush Washi Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment