Monday, April 11, 2016

Regatta Paper Packet - BTF Challenge 19A

Hi everyone! Our Challenge for the next two weeks is using Close To My Heart's Regatta Paper Packet.


Now if you don't have this paper packet, but you still want to play along, you may use the Regatta Color Palette instead. The Regatta Color Palette is CTMH Colors Flaxen, Glacier, Pomegranate, Sapphire and White Daisy.
 
More super flattering photos of me LOL sometimes the story is more important than the not so great photo. A few years ago I had to have back surgery. It came out of nowhere but before I had it I was trying therapy because I couldn't sit down so I made a makeshift standing desk with a little box that I keep greeting cards in and a tissue box. haha! From there I would go into the break room and lay on the floor and do my stretches. I was optimistic but I have to say the surgery went so well so I am glad the exercise was not working otherwise I would probably still be messing with an aching back.
 
I also came across a fun scrapbook challenge (I am working on scrapbooking more) I printed photos and everything! I came across this challenge Liftapalooza 2016 Ali and I lifted the layout. I could have also done the colors which I might to later because they were just super cute but here is what I came up with.
 
 
Here are some close ups of my journaling tab. I did some hidden journaling because my inspiration page didn't have a lot of room for a story on it.  Did you see the tearing though...wow have not done that in years!
 
 
I love how versatile the CTMH papers are as you would never know that this paper Regatta is very sea worthy. Perfect for beach or sailing photos. That little blue and white striped paper is actually a cut apart that has a fence on it. I also finally used my new CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artistry. I am loving that font and that cartridge well I adore all of the CTMH Cartridges and seriously cannot craft without them. If you don't have any of them call your gal and get one ASAP you won't regret it.
 
 
We hope you are able to carve out some time in your scrap space to play along with us. We would love to see your projects using CTMH's Regatta Paper Packet or it's color palette.

All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. Please see the right side bar to read all the rules for submitting to our challenges.

You have until Monday, April 26, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to participate in this challenge.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment