Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Love love love

I love love but then again who doesn't? It always makes me happy when I make cards to have on hand to give to my sweetie maybe for an anniversary, for a lunchbox surprise or a just because.

Recently I was putting some scraps away and had a pile that was perfect for cards or for pocket scrapbooking. I cute apart the papers and came up with this adorable little card. I have to say it ended up being one of my favorites. I just love how the colors came together.

These papers are from a scrapbook generation kit that I recently got. I also used some Juniper paper from CTMH and stamped that You & Me. Then I fussy cut some flowers and made a little bow out of waxy flax.



Here is a little close up. I popped up the stamped image and just added a glue dot to the middle of the flowers and pushed the petals up.

 
I did something a little different on the inside of the card. They had this little strip cut apart and I thought it was something fun and a little different. I also added another little fussy cut flower there.

 
One last look.

No comments:

Post a Comment