Monday, February 15, 2016

Challenge 15A: Technique using Liquid Glass

 
Hello there!! Welcome to another challenge at Between The Folds!! We hope that you will participate in the challenges!  We love seeing the different takes on each project!   Now, let's get started on the fun!  
This week's challenge at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog is using Close to my Heart's Liquid Glass.

I decided to make a PML card using the cut aparts from Charlotte Paper Pack. Here is a close up before I added Liquid Glass.
 
 
Added some banners and layers and then picked an element to add liquid glass to. I wanted that to pop and liquid glass is perfect for that.
 
 
Here is the liquid glass all dry. You can see if is all glossy and clear. When you first add it sometimes it looks a little cloudy.
 

 
 
Here is my finished card. I will be printing up some black and white photos and making some 3" x 4" cards as well. This is the first time I have beefed up my PML cards and I have to say...I loved it!


 

We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Monday, February 29, 2016 at 11:55 pm. Eastern Time to participate in this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment