Monday, February 29, 2016

BTF 16A - Penelope Paper Pack

Hi our Betweent the Folds challenge for  the next couple weeks is going to be using the Penelope Paper Pack it is perfect for spring.

If you have not been lucky enough to get this adorable paper pack yet then you can still play along using the colors featured in the Penelope Paper. Those colors: Crystal Blue, Honey, Pear, Pixie, Thistle & White Daisy.

I decided to make a card, I am in the process or getting my photos organized for scrapbooking and I am a little behind in my cards on hand stash. I saw a really cute sketch in an old issue of Create Magazine and thought this might be a super fun way to feature the zip strips that come in our paper packs.

I always use them for little banners or tags but this was a great idea! I love how it turned out.  I also used the cut apart PML cards and cut it down even further for the cute little birdies. Then I stamped the little saying using Finding the Words.


I found this heart in the Penelope Complements and popped it up with a pop dot. I also added all these adorable little enamel and glitter purple hearts...love those.



I hope you are able to find some time to play along. All submissions must be current (no back dating) and use Close to my Heart products. If it isn't obvious what you used please let us know when you enter your project. You have until Monday, March 14, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to participate in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment