Sunday, December 13, 2015

DD3 I wasn't bluffing

I really am doing the December Daily here is day 3 more regular stuff. My boyfriend and I like to play cards with friends and get together once or twice a month.

Here is the full page it has a lot of sparkly stuff here and there.


Here is the page without the remnants of day two showing though.


A close up of the little tag and that glitter banner is popped up to hold the tag when it is standing up other wise the tag would fall to the side and out the bottom.


I also went to lunch earlier that day and my food shots didn't run out but this one did. I saw this great quote and thought it was perfect for the photo. I did some hand lettering. I took Tracie Claiborne's class Easy Hand Lettering it was a ton of fun and I have been making super cute things ever since.



Oh and in case you were wondering....I won the card game whoop whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment