Friday, December 11, 2015

DD1 The Tree

Look at me blogging two days in a row!

This is actually going to be a regular thing as I work through my December Daily this month. I am trying to work on it every day but in reality I have been snapping photos and finding my stories and then working on them on Sundays when I have the house all to myself.

Here is my day one page

This page is all about picking out our tree. We were able to find the perfect one and it was really cute because my little one reminded me how important special memories can be. As we were talking all about it she remembered how last year we were able to get hot chocolate and said she was looking forward to it because it was our tradition and it was her favorite!

Awwww melting mama heart right here.

The # 1 is in a clear pouch and you can see through to page two. Since you could see through I wanted to put something cute behind it. You will see more of what it is in tomorrows post. I also used my Artbooking cartridge again and used an overlay and made that cute little bow. That was pretty fun.

 
I had some wood veneers that I got last Christmas and that cute little tag came from another set of  freebies from the Stitch in Time blog...again go check Marie out if you have not had a chance to yet.
 
 

 I also had several photos I wanted to add on this page so I added these little 2" x 2" flip flaps



No comments:

Post a Comment