Monday, September 22, 2014

Trick or Treat

Smell my feet...give me something good to eat...

Kids they are really just there for the candy and so this card says...


I have been eyeballing this shape on the Art Philosophy cartridge and when I saw this moon with the bats I started tossing around some ideas in my head.

 
I love the way it turned out. Just a fun playful card with a surprise inside!


What do you think? A little scene on the inside and the message goes on the left hand side instead of the right.

Something fun, something different, something new. Enjoy...and if you go trick or treating with the young ones enjoy their candy too!

Supplies*:
Cardstock - Colonial White (1388), Slate (X5930), Sunset (X5758)
Pattern Paper - Scaredy Cat (X7185B)
Complements - Scaredy Cat (X7185C)

Cricut Cartridge - Art Philosophy (Z1686)
Embellishments - Black Brads
*All supplies are from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted.


You can find these Close to my Heart products at Jessica's CTMH store. Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams blogs throughout the week. You can find a link in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment