Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A CASE for a Hero

I like to use up my papers once I make a few projects I finish up a paper packet with smaller projects usually cards. Here are a few cards that I started to CASE but make a few changes here and there. 


The first card is one the I saw on Pinterest made by Angel. I changed up quite a few things and in the end I made my card a little simpler than hers.


Here is the inside.


The next card I cased was from the very so talented Vicki Wizniuk. I changed out the papers as well as tilted my image. 


I left the inside of this one blank.


Do you case cards? If so do you keep everything the same or just use it as a starting point?

Supplies
Cardstock - Moonstruck, Sky, Black, White Daisy
Pattern Paper- Superhero 
Embellishments- Bakers Twine, Foundry Binder Clips, Comic Badge Buttons
Ink- Black
Stamps- Super Power
Copics



No comments:

Post a Comment