Sunday, July 8, 2012

Call me Mayberry

I have been playing with one of my favorite paper packs. Mayberry. When this came out even though I loved it so I never bought it. I am always trying to use my stash but at this point in time I was also on a in a no buy zone. Haha! This happens a lot with a family...school, sports, ever growing bodies. Anyway I was able to pick it up with one of CTMH's great specials.

Here is my card I used Card Word Puzzle & Card Chatter-Birthday

Just a simple fun birthday card using Mojo Mondays latest sketch 248 


I popped up both the flower and the butterfly. I love to make the butterflies look like they are in motion on my cards or pages. To do that just bend them in the middle and put a little pop tape under the outer wings.


The inside of the card was kept super simple. 

I also wanted to mention that CTMH is having a fabulous special this month to help you get some of that old paper that maybe you didn't buy for one reason or another. Place an online order of $75 or more in July and we’ll send you a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory—a Perfect Pair—for free! Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month so you’ll want to place more than one qualifying order to snatch several Perfect Pairs.

ORDER DATESPERFECT PAIRRETAIL VALUE
July 1–5Mischief Paper Packet (X7144B) and Midnight Felt Shapes (Z1462)$15.90
July 6–10Dreamin’ Paper Packet (X7142B) and Harvest Charms (Z1633)$14.90
July 11–15Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400)$17.90
July 16–20Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment (X7137C)$17.90
July 21–25Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C)$17.90
July 26–29Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease® Assortment (X7131C)$17.90
July 30–31Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C)$14.90
*Taxes and additional shipping/handling may apply. Offer good during above-specified dates, while supplies last.


1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card. I am a fellow CTMH consultant and wish I had picked up some of the Mayberry paper as well. Hoping to get some this month during the special. Thanks for sharing your work on Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete