Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prayer changes things

How would you like this darling little one to be praying for you? Isn't she so cute. She reminds me of little kids saying "Now I lay me down to sleep..."
You can find her as well as the sentiment over at Inspired Stamps
I inked her up with my tuxedo black in and then colored her with my Copics. BG72, BG78, E50, R20, G21, G24, E 31, E55, E57

I used the rest of my Personal Scrapper kit featuring the adorable For the Record line from Echo Park along with some random dictionary pages that came with my kit.




I also broke out my nesties. Cute little labels oh and then I added buttons with my beloved waxy flax. Mix all of these cute things together and you have a great card to send to a friend to let them know that they are being prayed for.


Supplies used:
Stamps - Inspired Stamps - 1" circle sentiments, His Little Ones:  girl praying.
Cardstock - Whisper White SU, Light teal cardstock from my stash, Echo Park For the Record line
Embellishments - buttons, waxy flax
Other - pop dots, nesties,ticket die from PTI

7 comments: