Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun summer mini album

So I love to see altered stuff and mini books and always have the best intentions of making all these fun cute little things but then never end up doing it. Until now. I got this fun little book in a kit and decided I was going to make it right away before it ended up in my huge to be made pile. By huge I mean a whole dresser full (blush)

Here is the front
On one side of the slices I put recent photos of my family

On the other I just did fun little vignettes

 Here are some close ups
 Love is a fruit in season at all times



 One last view

Supplies
Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer, Jillibean Soup - Gazpacho Soup Watermelon
CTMH Black cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, Thanks so much for the sweet post on my blog. It meant so much to me. I have been enjoying the break but know that my creative juices can't stay dormant forever! Hugs Asela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I may 'borrow' this idea.

    ReplyDelete