Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crafty Girl time...

Once upon a time I used to belong to a stamp club. I met lots of new people and became friends with them. We got together for years and then we all decided it was time to stop meeting because we have all the stuff we would ever need. Now keep in mind we still all buy stuff all the time but...anyway. Haha! After a year or so of just working on our own getting together over summer or here and there I decided I really missed my stamping friends. I asked one of my friends if she would be interested in doing a shoebox no club. We would just get together and make super cute cards and have lots of fun. Well hello who wouldn't want to do that right?

Crafty Girls Shoebox Swap was born. Even though I know that it is going to be every others month I always find myself stamping the week, ok who am I kidding, the night before the big event. My excuse? I work better under pressure. Well this is what I tell myself anyway. Well this month I was right! I love the way my card came out. My life was made much easier because if you read my blog at all you know that I love a great sketch. Well lucky for me My Favorite Things came up with a new Wednesday Stamp Club idea weekly sketches. Here is this weeks:


And here is what I came up with.

I just adore those Pure Innocence girls. They are just too cute!

I also finally got to use this cute paper that I have had forever and ever from Stampin Up! it was from a mini catalog a while back.

Some close up shots for you, here you can see the die-namics scallop

and the little detail button and ribbon combo. This is one of my new favorite things to do.

One more last look

Stamps: Best Medicine
Paper: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: E00, E02, E55, E57, R00, RV23, RV25, RV 29, Black, Spica Clear glitter pen
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Black Button, pop dots
Dies: Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die, Nestabilies Oval, and Scallop Oval

No comments:

Post a Comment