Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A belated Happy Easter

I was working on Easter pages recently and had so much fun looking at how the girls have grown. You can especially see it in Maizie. Here she is this year.

Here she is her first Easter.
I used the Caboodle Workshop on the Go for these pages as I thought they would work perfect. I changed it up a little bit to suit my needs and added some photo's as I like a lot of photo's. These pages are extra special as my husbands grandmother passed away this past year and so I made sure to print an extra photo for my MIL of her mom and Maizie...oh how she loved babies.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout! You're right - she certainly has grown!

    I love how well your photos go with the layout, the colors look great and the photos are enhanced by the art, rather than having your eye drawn away from them.

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete