Saturday, February 13, 2010

Your a Star!

A friend of mine wanted was looking for ideas for this stamp set but I could really find anything that really jumped out at me. I couldn't find much at all really. It is a newer set and so I figured I was on my own. I decided to blog hop first and see what I could find that involved stars and that I liked. I came up with this beatufiul card by SusieStampALot and knew that the set and the papers were just perfect! Usually when I find something that inspires me I change out more of the design to put my own spin on it but I just really like the over all look of the card so I stayed pretty close to form.
Supplies:
Daydream Level 2 Paper Packet
Organdy Ribbon
Spring Craft Buttons
Star Power stamp set

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the super ideas! We really enjoyed the camp!

    ReplyDelete