Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hope

Wow two posts in one day!

I have been working on some of my list and was really excited to see that the Scripture Challenge was running again this year.  I know that I could have joined it at any time last year but that is one of my quirks. I have to do things in order...you know like reading a series of books in order even if the author says you don't have to. I just like to or I feel like I am missing out or something.

Anyway the first challenge word was Hope.

There is lots of hope in the Bible. I really enjoyed digging into the scripture for my own study. At first I was not sure what I was going to do but I just started looking some of them up and then that would take me somewhere else and on and on I went.

I found my favorite verse about Hope in 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance."

Now reading it hear I guess it has more to do with love but I think without hope you don't have love and without love it is hard to have hope. I think all the times I have felt hopeless I have felt unloved. I can't wait to see what comes next I think with time all this will be easier.

I decided to make my project with ACT cards and put them on the 7 Gypsy spining roledex.


Supplies - Veranda Level 2 Paper Pack

5 comments:

  1. The rolodex is a great idea! Lookin good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you enjoyed digging in your Bible and looking at "hope." Awesome, and beautiful card! Just wait until it is full! It will be amazing! So glad to have you joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing the same thing with my bible verses. I can not wait for it to be filled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first page is lovely and I know the whole project is going to be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is amazing, you will luv this ATC holder....great job!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete