Friday, November 27, 2009

Lets talk about snow...

Men! Haha...You thought I wanted to talk about snow for a whole post huh...where you worried? Some people really hate snow and some love it. I would be the latter and here is why, if I have to be cold I want something pretty to look at. I know simple reason. It is also so pretty to look at for the first month or so...come the end of January and I am over snow.

Anyway I made up some snowman soup a.k.a. hot chocolate, that I saw last year over at Nicole Heady's blog last year as I thought they would make fun little gifts for teachers, co-workers, secret sisters, ect..

They came together so fast! I used Aspen Level 2 papers and Snow Flurries.  I found the tins at Papertrey Ink I also got the cute little topper and poem from her blog, she again has the cutest ideas over there. This whole project came together so super fast...well I also had some help from my good friend Patti.

I think most everything is better with a little bling so I added a litttle bit of shinny gooness to the lid. I also think these would look adorable with some prisma glitter or stickles along the sides.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. Love the snow flurries set. Thank you for the sweet comment about my little Lexi. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cuuute, I luv'em....have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete