Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A full day...

So I signed up for a on-line class! I really enjoy blogging but I would love to have more of a following per say and have people coming to visit because they just cannot wait to see what I am up to next and to really love my most current project and to be able to utilize my ideas to help come up with their ideas. It is like that commercia from teh 70's and they'll tell their friends, and their friends' and their friends....and on and on it goes.

If you are new to these parts  welcome! I will try my hardest to entertain you, give you cute projects, and spell things correctly. If you have been around for a while you are probalby having a little chuckle right now.


My first assignment over at Blogging for Scrapbookers is to do up a page about where I world on my blog and what my intentions are. I sort of feel like I am on a first date. LOL I have a tendency to create and create and crate and then i look around and it is like a tornado came through. Tonight was no different. Here is my desk where I scrapbook. Sometimes I leave the computer on a table to my eft and other times, like tonight I move it on over so it is easier to type.

I am a little embarassed about the mess since I didn't even scrapbook today. Honestly I am just getting home from this morning and well it is after midnight here sooo....sometimes life just takes you places and you ahve to roll with the punches. That is what I am doing. I can't wait for you to see my new and improved blog in the very new future and I have some projects to share too! I was at a team meeting tonihgt AND I got a whole bunch of cute ideas from the blog hop we had yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. That's not a mess hun - you should see mine LOL

    Babs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Shimelle's class. I love your writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hello and that I think your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I manage to make a tornado anytime I scrap. The bad part is that when I am finished with a project, instead of cleaning up, I want to go on to the next one.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your blog space it looks a lot like mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Blogging for Scrapbookers. I love your template. It's so cute. I understand where you're coming from with wanting a following. I find myself far too obsessed with my stats! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete