Monday, April 15, 2019

SNS Layout Sketch #175

This past summer two of my girls went on the trip of a lifetime with their grandma to Hawaii. I have not really scrapbooked any of the photos yet but when I saw this sketch I came up with an idea for one that they sent me of them at a luau. 


Here is a close up of the island and the flowers. I also have a little x on the island they were on. 


I did something I have not done if forever and that is journal with a white pen. I knew exactly how I wanted this layout to look and had to go and purchase a new pen just so I could complete this one. I do love how it turned out. 


Here is the original sketch, I hope you can join us over at Sketch n Scrap. We would love to see what you came up with.


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Amy! Love the design, the cute picture and your journaling really sets off the whole layout!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I really enjoyed this sketch and the way it turned out.

      Delete