Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How about some cards

I have been scrapbooking lately and I have also been trying to use up my scraps after I am done. Here are some cards I made recently using up the rest of another PS kit.
This first card is just a fun little card I can send to a friend to say hello. It uses the cute little set from the Twitterpatted Workshop on the Go. I also did that generation stamping with a twist on the hedgehogs back but you can't really tell.

This next card is very busy...I mean really really busy with just little squares all over but I have to say I really like how it turned out. Also my girls loved this one so it would be a great teen card or maybe even a masculine card. I added some glitter to the cupcake and the rest is just basic stamping.

next up a card with no stamping what-so-ever I just covered a chipboard flower and tied on a button and wala fun little card for any occasion.

3 comments: