Friday, April 16, 2010

1-2-3 a little flower for me!

This week over at Heart 2 Heart Challenge it is a 1-2-3 challenge.

*Use 1 stamped image (not 1 set, but 1 image)

*Use 2 different patterned papers
*Use 3 embellishments - these can be 3 of the same thing or 3 different things

I was like pht...I got this in the bag I have lots of patterned paper that I have been wanting to mix and match and I have stamps and embelishments. Well let me just say this really was a challenge! It is much harder than it sounds.

After lots and lots of digging and pulling out and putting back I decided on my colors and my patterns. I picked the Crystal Blue patterned paper from Twitterpatted and the Hollyhock pattern paper from Bella. I like the way the celery cardstock looked with that combo so now I needed to find the stamp. I decided to go with my new found old love Cottage Floral.



since it is a flower and I need a stemp for it I decided to just use cardstock and one of my embelishments for it. I tied some ribbon around the stem for the leaves and added a button for the inside of the flower. Then I cut the grass with my paper snips. I though the perfect place for my third embelishment would be my eyelets. I added the eyelets to the pattern paper and made the color pop with some white behind it and wala my finished card. I hope you like it.



I hope you can join in on these challenges they are just so much fun. Alright well I am off today I am going to go make some more cards and maybe even a scrapbook page or two.