Sunday, February 28, 2010

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a little bit of Everything!

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month March Blog Hop! This month we literaly have A Little Bit of Everything on every blog. If you came here from Sylvia's blog then you are on the rigth track. This months stamp of the month features fun words for just about any project that you have. I found that I needed a thank you card this week. I did do something a little differnt as I needed a little thanks not a big one so I took part of the word Thanksgivng and added Many to the front of the block and I folded giving around the side and wala....a small many thanks.

This set is a Set of 26 and you can earn it for free if you spend:

$25.00 you save 25% and pay $17.21
$50.00 you save 50% and pay $11.48
$75.00 you save 75% and pay $ 5.74
$100.00 you save 100% and pay nothing!

Recommended Blocks:
1" × 1 1/2" (Y1001), 1" × 6 1/2" (Y1005), 2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009)


For thsi card I wanted to use the cuttlebug embossing envelope with the circles. I thought it went with the ribbon.
I also wanted you to see up close the embossed and sanded line. I though I would add just a little something extra.
You can see I did it on the green as well.
Suppies: Cardstock - Black, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Heavenly Blue, White Daisy. I also used black designer ribbon, black brads and black ink. Stamps: Ms. Chillin, A little of everything. Copics: B000, B02, B05, E55, E57, E00, R81, Y23, YG21

Now on to the next fabulous project over at Amy's blog.

If you get lost along the way you can find a list of names and in a day or so the projects over at Helen's blog!

Happy Hopping and thanks for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great...love the way you colored little Ms.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun card! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE this card! You've inspired me to use one of my stamp sets with these adorable little ladies. This is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. I have that embossing folder but haven't used it yet. Now, I have to pull it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and your shading is stunningly perfect! THANKS for sharing and inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card and wonderful coloring with your Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! (I will not buy copics, I will not look at copics.....)Love the Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable. Love your coloring

    ReplyDelete