Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hope

Wow two posts in one day!

I have been working on some of my list and was really excited to see that the Scripture Challenge was running again this year.  I know that I could have joined it at any time last year but that is one of my quirks. I have to do things in order...you know like reading a series of books in order even if the author says you don't have to. I just like to or I feel like I am missing out or something.

Anyway the first challenge word was Hope.

There is lots of hope in the Bible. I really enjoyed digging into the scripture for my own study. At first I was not sure what I was going to do but I just started looking some of them up and then that would take me somewhere else and on and on I went.

I found my favorite verse about Hope in 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance."

Now reading it hear I guess it has more to do with love but I think without hope you don't have love and without love it is hard to have hope. I think all the times I have felt hopeless I have felt unloved. I can't wait to see what comes next I think with time all this will be easier.

I decided to make my project with ACT cards and put them on the 7 Gypsy spining roledex.


Supplies - Veranda Level 2 Paper Pack