Friday, November 13, 2009

Do you ever just find yourself head over heals in love?

With scrapbooking stuff? What did you think I was going to say? Haha...Anyway I am head over heels in love with the Jingle kits as well as the coordinating Christmas stamps!  I have not bought Christmas stamps in so long and then this year I found that I needed several.

Ms. Holiday Cheer, Holliday Trinkets, Snow Flurries...I just cannot get enough. Add those twinkling brads and the demensionals and the ribbon...oh my goodness!!!

So I have not just been loving the stamps and the papers I have been using it too!

I have a Christmas card class that is running on Saturday, November 14 and December 4 we are making 4 each of 5 designs I am giving you a little sneeay peeky of 3 of them.

Here is Ms. Holiday Cheer going out on the town shopping for gifts. Isn't she so stinking cute? I focused on paper piecing here something I never do. You could also color her in with markers. 

Next I will show you a chilly little card using Snow Flurries. Now I secretly, ok it is no secret, I love the snow. If it has to be cold I also want it to be pretty. I mean seriously why should I just be freezing if I don't have diamonds dancing in the snow? On a side note Juniper was not my favorite color until I saw it in this paper pack. Can I just tell you how much I love it! I don't know how I lived without it before. It is so versatile too.

In this card I took the Top Notch die...how cute is that? Anyway I just stamped a few flurries here and a few flurries there added a little bling and bam super cute card in a monochromatic theme that will take your breath away just like a crisp cold morning.

It is so fun to share some cards with you as I feel that I have not done so in a long time. Another card that I want to show you is using Holiday Trinkets. I focused on the tree's for this card, we also get to use the ornaments later one. I love this card is just pure colorful fun! It mixes and matches patterns and it is so bright and colorful.

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek. Please let me know if you would like to join us in class. I still have a few more seats open or as always you can do the class by mail. It is just a little extra for shipping.

I know this is a crazy love but sometimes new papers and stamps just make me a little gaga. Maybe I need to get out more...maybe I am spending too much time with the kids...nahhh...

Have a great day I am off to create...