Monday, January 26, 2009

A little baby love...

Today I thought I would show a little love...a little baby love that is. I was in a swap with a few friends and I received these pages from Stacy.
She used the gorgeous new paper That's Amore from CTMH. Her attention to details was just fabulous. Here she took one of our big flowers and stamped the word love on it and then she aged the petals and used a heart for the center. I didn't get a good photo of it but the heart is all sharkly goodness. I love a little sparkle here and a little bling there.

She also used the new Martha Steward punch at the top of the page. I love the effect. Stacy said she had to have it after seeing my monogram cards.
Moving over to the next page she featured the new brads and the cute little journaling cards. Both of which are coming on Wednesday. I cannot wait to play with them!
On thing that I thought was so fun about this page as the subject. I think she is my favorite person to scrapbook. I just want to squeeze her when I look at these photo's. I cannot beleive how fast she grew in the past year. I think it is so funny that next to the words "you're adored" her face is scrunched up like stop kissing me already!!! As if we could. My goodness those soft squishy cheeks are make for kissing.
I just wanted to add...is there anything more adorable than baby feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment