Thursday, January 22, 2009

A quick coach card.

I though I would do a quick card share today. Some of you may have already seen this one and if you have I am sorry. It has been a crazy week at our house but I didn't want to leave you with nothing. I picked this one because Basketball started this week and so I was thinking about coaches and how special they really are.

This card came together very very fast one morning before a party to celebrate the season. I used the Game On paper from CTMH and the fun thing that I really liked about this card is the fact that Thanks went around in the circle. It was the first time I have gotten to do something fun because I was using and acrylic stamp. I was trying to think mmm where should I put thanks and oh I could do a little one in the circle and then I had that a-ha moment!
I added a touch of twill and then finished up the inside. That is my big thing now is to always finish the card and make sure the inside is as cute as the outside just a lot simpler. It could be a little color here or a little paper there.

There you have it a super fast card that took less than 15 minutes and that is 15 morning minutes folks. If you knew me you would know that morning minutes are not the same as night time minutes. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment