Monday, June 10, 2019

H2H Woodwork

Today over at Heart2Heart we are are incorporating some woodwork on our projects! We can't wait to see what you come up with for this one. 

I was flipping through the new idea book and ran across a card on page 36 that I really liked. I changed it up a bit but can I just tell you how much I love how this turned out? The little bit of green behind the wood tree is not something I would have ever done, had I not seen it in the idea book...I guess that is why they call it that! Do you use the idea book to jump start your creative process?

Here is my card

Supplies
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - White Daisy, Fern, Sapphire
Paper - Into the Wild
Ink - Sapphire
Stamps - Sweet Girl - Cardmaking
Other - Into the Wild Wood Shapes, White Burlap Ribbon, Fancy Tags Thin Cuts



Please join us and share your challenge over at H2H by June 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment