Tuesday, March 5, 2019

SNS Card Sketch #141

I have been trying to do a couple of things lately, use up my old stock and build up my card inventory. Here is used up the last of my paper from a January 2011 Kit from Personal Scrapper one of my favorite kit clubs I belonged to. 

The paper was a winter line from Echo Park. I also had this flower from a CTMH line that I have also had for a good long time. I have come to realize that I love establishments but often fail to use them so I am going to be trying to make sure I dig around in my stash and embellish my cards.

The sketch today from Sketch N Scrap is #141 and it is a cute one with lots of banners. I always love projects with banners. 


Here is the original sketch. We hope you can play along with us we would love to see what you come up with.



1 comment: