Monday, February 18, 2019

H2H Invitation Only

Invitation Only!!

Over at Heart 2 Heart this week we are extending some invitations. At first you might just think about a wedding invitation or a birthday invitation however there are so many other fun things that you can use invitations for.

Weddings
Showers
Birthdays
BBQs
Dinner Party
Girls Night
Card Night
A Weekend Getaway
Book Club (that is what I did :))
Spa Party
Tea Party

The list is just endless. Decide what you want to get together and do and have fun making some cute invitations.


I used some more of my Something Fierce Kit to make up a bookmark, with hand lettering, and a matching card. I just cannot get enough of that paper pack.


I used the fun torn paper file from the Artbooking cartridge but you could also use the Thin Cut Borders for this. I found the book club cut in Design Space.


I used some gems and popped up my book-club invite to give it a little something extra.


Here is a simple matching book mark that everyone will receive when they come to book club. 

I hope you will join us this month at H2H and make sure you take a look at what the other designers came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment