Monday, January 7, 2019

H2H - The Important Things...the Grandparent Version

Over at the Heart 2 Heart blog we decided to kick off the New Year with the Important Things. We could go any direction we wanted with this one and I decided to make a fun little mini album using a little tin that I got probably 15 years ago way back when Scrapbook Stores were on every corner.  So for 15+ years I have been waiting for just the perfect time to use this and what better use than featuring the sweet little grandbabies?

I used the fun new Something Fierce kit along with the puffy stickers {swoon-I had the best puffy sticker collection when I was in elementary school}


Here is the inside of the tin. This is the size of an Altoids tin so if you have any laying around you can re-purpose them into fun little mini albums.


The album is all connected in an accordion style and zig-zags back and forth.  I did every other "page" a photo of one of our grandbabies and the other "page" some hand written fun important things to remember as a grandparent..like eating desert first.


On the flip side I have the rest of our grandkids (we currently have 5) I also printed out a sibling photo of each of the families to include as well.


Here you can see the folds. I also just left the bottom empty since the album will sit in there.


Here is one final look at my little mini album featuring The Important Grandparent Things.


We would love to see what is important to you this month over at the Heart 2 Heart Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment