Saturday, December 15, 2018

SNS #167 Sick Day

I have had these photos laying around for a few years. I was stuck on them I just didn't' have a plan. The other day when I was looking at this sketch I originally had planned on doing some super cute Christmas page and when I was digging around in my photos I saw these and I knew just the direction I wanted to to. Do you ever have one plan and end up with a completely other one? 

I pulled out some of this retired Sugar Rush Kit...one of my favorites! I also mounted my photos, have not done that in a while. This page would also very easily turn into a double if you wanted. You could either carry the photos on to the next page or do a little 9 photo spread. Either would look fabulous.



Here is a close up of my title and my little swag at the top. I was originally going to do a banner and add some little tassels but decided to use the little gold gems instead.


Here is the sketch for you to use - Sketch N Scrap #167


No comments:

Post a Comment