Friday, August 10, 2018

End of Summer Crop: White Water Rafting

Welcome to our End of Summer Crop I hope your summer has been one to remember! I have had a full calendar for summer which made a lot of fun memories for future pages. It has also sure to be one to remember it started out with a bang when I went White Water Rafting up in Wisconsin. We went to a very rustic camp ground without reservations on one of the busiest weekends of the year.  After we set up camp we went and grabbed some dinner and got up the next morning and drove down a curvy hilly road to Shotgun Eddy's for a full day of adventure on the river. There was a lot of calm and we would just float down the lazy river and then we would go through some rapids and they were intense! We even went over a small waterfall. At one point we were stuck and our raft filled all the way up with water and I was not sure what was going to happen. My hubby told me to stay in the boat which was good because I was holding on to all of our stuff so it didn't float away. I saved our cooler but most of the insides were gone haha. The raft is designed to let all the water out so once we were unstuck we could continue down our path. All in all it was a great day and an epic adventure.




Here is the sketch for Challenge #1 I hope you can play along with Sketch #140 we would love to see what you come up with.


Supplies: 
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Paper Pack - Fresh Air
Other - Fresh Air Complements 

No comments:

Post a Comment