Saturday, June 9, 2018

Summer Daze Crop Challenge #2 - Congrats

Welcome back to our Summer Daze Crop I hope you are finding some time to play along. Today we have a card for you to try.

Yesterday I received a text from my oldest daughter requesting a card. She needed a graduation card, well I have a standard card that I love to use that involves graduation caps randomly stamped all over the side of my card. I already sent my card off to the graduate so I needed to come up with something else. I thought this sketch would be perfect to use. Hope you like it.

Looking at it here I think I should have added another white panel behind my black panel because it is a little hard to see. I also have some bling along the left hand side.


Here is the inside of the card.


Paper, ribbon, and stamps are some older items I had laying around from Close to my Heart.

Here is the sketch for Challenge #2 I hope you can play along with Sketch #100 we would love to see what you come up with.

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment