Saturday, February 10, 2018

Smile and go way way back.

I thought it would be fun to work with these photos from when my now husband and I first started dating. We went to a local college football game and it was unseasonably cold. We did not care we had a great time anyway. Every time I see these photos and our big smiles it makes me smile.

I hope you have been able to join in our fun over on Facebook for the Queen of Hearts Crop... this is 1st sketch challenge I hope you can play along.

I really enjoyed working with this sketch. I recently heard on a podcast that a current trend is to have embedded embellishments clustered behind something. When I saw this sketch I thought it might be fun to try that.





Here is Sketch #99:



Join in our monthly Facebook Crop - February 10th - 28th,  you can upload your projects through February 28th at midnight CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment